A pensioner's dream
The cottage was originally built for the charming Stan as his retirement cottage. Choosing to keep the name in his memory the cottage has been fully renovated and refurnished and is now ready to welcome guests dreaming of spending a few days in the heart of a vineyard.
The setting also provides stunning views across the Moutere Inlet with its ever changing tides, a haven for migrating birds. In the distance is Mount Arthur and the surrounding ranges, capped in snow over winter.
The following amenities will provide for a comfortable and relaxing stay at Stan's Cottage:
- Studio layout with a kitchenette, lounge/dining area, semi-detached bedroom and a separate bathroom
- Electric heating
- Bedroom with King sized bed, cotton bed linen, down duvet, and electric blanket
- Kitchenette including coffee plunger, kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge/freezer, and full sized cooker
- Bathroom with toilet, shower, fluffy towels, heated towel rail, toiletries and hairdryer
- Small deck offering stunning views over vineyard, Moutere Inlet and to the ranges; with BBQ and outdoor furniture
- Free WiFi
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary bottle of Kina Beach Vineyard Sauvignon Blanc to be enjoyed
- Complimentary tasting of Kina Beach wines at Tasting Hut
- Complimentary breakfast provisions. These include tea and coffee, juice, home-made bread and muesli, preserves, fresh locally grown fruit and free range eggs
- Please note that breakfast is prepared by the guests themselves, using the kitchen facilities and breakfast provisions provided
- A short walk brings you to Kina Beach Reserve with easy access to the famous Kina cliffs
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults
The nearest town is Motueka, which is a 10 minute drive away.
For more pictures of Stan's Cottage browse the gallery.