- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- When you register for our newsletter, make a booking enquiry, place an order or provide your personal information to us for any other business purpose, we may collect your name, address, e-mail address, phone number and credit card information in order to process your requests.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- From time to time, we may use your name and e-mail address to notify you of changes to the web site, new releases, special offers and events we think you will find valuable. To prevent receiving this information or to have your details removed from our records, send an e-mail to email@example.com
- We will not share, rent or sell your personal information to anyone without your consent.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.